CBD oil is an amazing supplement, but now it’s also a growing industry and that means there are unscrupulous scam-artists trying to rip off consumers, too.
Are there signs of quality CBD oil that you can use to determine if it’s reliable or snake oil?
- How is the manufacturer making the CBD Oil?
- What is the souce of the CBD Oil?
- The optimal level of THC present in CBD oils should not exceed more than 0.3 percent, so make sure that you check the labels or ask for lab results for the CBD oils before purchasing them.
- Is the manufacturer using the entire plant?
- A high quality brand of CBD will always provide third-party lab results to their consumers.
Read entire article here: https://ministryofhemp.com/blog/identify-high-quality-cbd/