Home Made Hemp Soap
Hemp Oil is one of the world’s richest sources of polyunsaturated fatsm while also including two of the important essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, and gamma-linolenic acid. These fatty acids are essential in helping maintain the natural moisture content in the body and because of, it acts as as a good moisturizing agen for the skin. Hemp not only prevents the drying out of skin. Add to this that it is also a rich source of Vitamin D and one begins to wonder why so little focus is provided to this wonderful option in skin care! Nourishing to skin with anti-aging properties, hemp oil is rich in Omega 3, 6 & Gamma-linolenic acid.
Fragrance free, and long-lasting with an especially creamy lather. Hemp seed oil makes this one of the trickiest soaps for us to make.
Ingredients in hemp soap:
olive oil,coconut oil, palm oil,hempseed oil, honey,roasted hemp seeds,mtn rain fragrance, grapefruit seed extract.
Just some of the wonderful healing properties it provides include:
- Healing sunburns
- Accelerating the healing rate of scrapes
- Treating acne
- Easing the pain and damage of burns
- Helps treat wrinkles, while slowing the signs of aging
- Wonderful for reducing the signs of stretch marks
- Nurishing and healing damaged skings
- Reducing dry skin, including scaling and cracking
- Even helps with psoriasi and eczema
- Will have pics and info and pricing buy the end of the month
None of the bad stuff:
- None of our products or their individual ingredients have been tested on animals.
- None of our products contains sodium laurel, lauryl or laureth sulphate.
- All of our soaps are phosphate free.
Order Online – Coming Soon!